Explore & Learn Program
Six weeks. Twelve sessions. One satisfied dog.
- Duration and Format: A 6-week program of twice-weekly all-day learning adventures—just Jessie and your dog
- An initial 20-minute virtual intake meeting to set goals is required for most teams
- Dogs attend Monday and Thursday each week for 6 consecutive weeks
- Contents: Fully customized programs designed to build essential life skills, give dogs appropriate exercise, and provide enrichment
- Drop your dog off in the morning and pick them up in the afternoon mentally, physically, and emotionally satisfied
- Receive weekly reports with homework and videos of your dog’s progress
- Keep up with your dog in 30-minute virtual transfer lessons weeks 2, 4, and 6 so you know everything your dog knows
- Perfect for: Puppies learning to be confident citizens and well behaved family members, dogs who need more activity and a brush-up on essential skills, dogs of busy humans who feel overwhelmed trying to meet their training goals
- Cost: $1500 for a 6-week program (12 full days of training, 3 transfer lessons, and weekly reports) + $30 intake meeting.
Tailored to You and Your Dog
- Duration and format: 60-minute in-person or virtual lessons with you, your dog, and Jessie
- Standard in-person lessons typically take place at dog-friendly locations on Madison’s West side or in Middleton, Verona, or Fitchburg
- Virtual lessons are held via Google Meet (no Google account required)
- In-home training is available to residents of Madison (Near West, West, Near East), Fitchburg, Middleton, Verona, and Monona
- Contents: Training programs centered around your team and designed to meet your needs
- Topics might include household manners, polite walking on leash, working through distractions, building confidence, human training skills (mechanics), tricks
- Perfect for: Humans who want additional individualized coaching on their own training, dogs not yet ready for the day training program, teams with specific issues or goals to work toward
- Suitable for both social dogs and dogs who demonstrate some reactive behaviors
- Cost: Standard and virtual in-person lessons are $100 for initial consults and single lessons; discounted 5- and 10-packs of lessons available to returning clients
- In-home private lessons have additional fees; please inquire about rates and availability
Explorer & Scholar Tracks
Pick-up Programs to Enrich Your Dog’s Life
- Duration and Format: Packages of 90-minute (Explorer Track) or 60-minute (Scholar Track) pick-up sessions; Jessie will collect your dog and head out for adventure and learning!
- Available to returning Here We Go clients in a limited service area
- Explorer Track: Decompression/sniffy walks at a nearby park or natural space during which your dog will get exercise, enrichment, opportunity to investigate new spaces, and a little light training to support leash and trail skills; depending on scheduling and your dog’s preferences, another trainer may come along for a parallel walk
- Scholar Track: Training trips to different locations to work with your dog on essential skills such as loose-leash walking, confidence in novel spaces, polite toy play, or focus
- Contents: Packages that allow your dog the opportunity to do more than just take a walk!
- Explorer sessions promote mental, emotional, and physical well being, all while supporting your dog’s growth as a top-notch companion
- Scholar sessions grant your dog Jessie’s complete attention during training to meet your goals and ensure your dog can be a good citizen in a variety of spaces
- Perfect for: Puppies learning to be confident citizens and well behaved family members, dogs who need more activity and a brush-up on essential skills, dogs of current clients who may benefit more from professional training time than lessons
- Cost: Varies by track.
- Explorer Track (90-minute decompression walks): 4 for $295 or 6 for $425
- Scholar Track (60-minute training trips): 4 for $320 or 6 for $450
- Summit Package: $435 for 3 Explorer Sessions and 3 Scholar Sessions